Online collaborative working is increasing, driven by a broad set of trends:
- Organisations are consolidating by doing more things centrally, so that teams have to co-ordinate over larger areas
- Travel budgets are being cut to reduce costs and environmental impact
- Employees are looking for work-life balance and want to travel less
- Home working is allows more flexible employment policies and cuts down on property overheads
- Outsourcing and partnerships mean teams are formed across multiple organisations
Providing the right support and environment is therefore essential for productivity, but it takes more than just launching IT tools. ClearBox can help you with:
Ensuring you have the right people, process and technology elements in place across your organisation.
A comprehensive review of a virtual team’s performance; giving feedback, action points and coaching where required
Change Management for Collaboration
If you’re planning to launch a tool such as Sharepoint, TeamRoom or Google Apps, then we can help ensure success. We bring experience of the people, culture and behaviour aspects that need to complement the technology change and can help you design and deliver an effective programme.
We can put together tailor-made training material to show your employees how to get the most out of your organisation’s collaboration environment. Rather than focusing on the individual tools, we approach it from the employee’s perspective using scenarios to show how tools fit together and what is the best match for the task. Example scenarios include: ”managing a distributed project team”, ”preparing a joint presentation”, “brainstorming new ideas” or ”running a steering group”[/one-half]
–Project Manager, FTSE100 manufacturing company
For more information – get in touch
T: +44(0)1244 458746