Mastering Intranet Management
London – 2013: March 19-21 and November 5-7
Many global organisations now consider their intranet a pivotal business portal. As well as delivering business-critical information and tools that employees need to carry out their day-to-day tasks, the explosion of social media is transforming intranets into much more collaborative resources.
The implications for intranet managers are huge. The role is changing, and as intranets come onto the radar of senior business leaders, those responsible for them will grow in importance and influence. Are you ready to step-up to the challenge?
Our three-day intranet masterclass equips intranet managers with the skills and core competencies required to achieve all this, and more. For those new to the role, it offers a structured syllabus for acquiring the essential skills to manage corporate intranets. For those who already have some experience, it offers a way to consolidate knowledge and gain recognised credentials. All participants will gain frameworks and practical ideas that can be immediately applied.
Over three days you’ll learn how to:
- Define and develop an intranet strategy, including roles and responsibilities
- Identify the most suitable content and delivery methods, including social media
- Make your efforts measurable and gather constructive feedback
- Build and leverage your relationships with other business functions
- Make the business case – benefits, costs and pitching for more resources
- Establish standards, policies and governance
- Improve awareness of your intranet, its capabilities and your role
March 19th-21st 2013
November 5th-7th 2013